Under the direction of a Project Architect, Project Designer or Project Manager, the candidate will be responsible for conducting architectural studies, preparing presentation drawings, developing design concepts and design criteria and other program information, and also preparing reports, calculations, and detailed design and construction drawings.
Performs routine to advanced applications involving the use of computer aided software. Assists and participates in the design process, with an emphasis on the preparation of drawings and graphics to express the project’s design intent. Prepares rendered plans, sections, elevations, concept diagrams and 3D modeling using Auto CAD, Sketch Up and other presentation tools.
Must have experience with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk Revit. Must be proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, MS Excel and MS Word.
Must be willing to work in a highly energized architectural design environment, and will at times need to put in extra effort to meet tight deadlines.
- Participates, through 2D and 3D modeling process, in the design of projects
- Prepares presentation drawings
- Participates in the preparation of working drawings and sketches
- Coordinates needs of projects with senior members of the design team
- Works with senior staff in preparing plans, specifications and preliminary construction layouts and cost estimates.
- Minimum Professional Degree in Architecture , 5-year BArch preferred
- Has 3 –5 years of related experience.
- LEED certification is a plus
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...