Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest
You can make a difference as an advocate for Planned Parenthood and reproductive rights! Action League volunteers take part in community outreach and tabling, letter to the editor campaigns, lobbying, and other public affairs activities. This is a fun opportunity to support a great organization and meet new people. As an Action League member you will receive regular trainings and briefings to become an informed public affairs specialist.
We are seeking volunteers who have:
The schedule is flexible with evening and weekend opportunities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of reliability and excellent follow-through
- The ability to lift and transport outreach materials
- An interest in working on public policy issues
- Comfort working with people of varying socioeconomic backgrounds, sexual orientations, and racial diversity
- The ability to attend four meetings and four action events per year
Planned Parenthood is the leading reproductive health care provider, educator and advocate in the United States. For more than 90 years, the...