PURPOSE AND SCOPE :
Support FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
The HITSG Client Services Account Rep has and maintains an expert level of knowledge and understanding of the Health IT Services Group (HITSG) software products, including but not limited to; Acumen nEHR and Acumen PQRI. The HITSG Client Services Account Rep is responsible for all aspects of prospecting, profiling, expanding and maintaining the client relationship including adhoc refresher training, customizing client workflows and disaster recovery plans, driving up product utilization, managing client expectations and overall client satisfaction. This position works closely with all departments at HITSG and is expected to work toward continuously driving up client satisfaction, product functionality awareness and utilization, identify revenue growth opportunities and account retention.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES :
CUSTOMER SERVICE :
- Responsible for driving the HITSG culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve, and follow up regarding customer service issues in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
- Prepares, schedules and conducts quarterly account reviews of set base of customers to drive retention, identify additional account revenue growth opportunities, drive up product utilization and knowledge, lead generation referrals, assist in helping customers create disaster recovery plans and options, document current workflows and updating/creating customer profiles.
- As the “owner” of the relationship, the HITSG Client Services Account Rep should use sound business knowledge, solid judgment, and vertical and industry expertise to exceed client expectations.
- Key contributor to brand strategy development, with the ability to implement practical and creative solutions to systematic problems through live site visits and to ensure account retention.
- Responsible for the year-to-year revenue growth of their clients. This revenue growth will be achieved through successful projects, meaningful relationships and consultative lead generation for upselling.
- Maintains solid understanding of Acumen nEHR application feature/functionality and its interaction with interfaced applications.
- Manages and leads rollouts of new product functionality to Acumen clients.
- Participates in practice workflow meetings and assists our Clinical and Product teams in the evaluation of clients’ workflows, documents, and procedures for suggested product enhancements or new functionality.
- Responsible for managing and completing to-dos identified from onsite and remote meetings with Acumen clients.
- Escalates relevant issues related to ongoing projects, support or products and engages correct resources to assist in resolution.
- Conducts contractual reviews or any dispute related to billing with customers, upon request.
- Monitors performance, software usage and suggest measures to drive a more efficient workflow for the practice.
- Maintains contact with other industry account management professionals to stay current of trends and developments.
- Maintains positive and consistent interaction and relationships with other departments.
- Performs any other duties required to maintain the effective operations of the department.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS :
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Normal office conditions with willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 years of experience in an Account Management with Healthcare software, EHR and troubleshooting experience being a plus
- Prior experience in physician office setting, including knowledge of physician office workflow and processes
- Exhibits diplomacy, patience, and attention to detail when conducting training with a wide range of customers, including management staff, medical assistants, nurses, mid-level providers (NP & PA), and physicians
- Knowledgeable of extended medical terminology
- Account penetration and business development skills
- Customer negotiations and relationship development skills
- Pricing strategy and contract negotiation skills
- Motivated, self-starter, problem solver, visible leader, positive attitude and a genuine desire to deliver excellence in all aspects of the business and client experience
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Superior verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing work environment
- Available to work non-standard business hours, including early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed for training sessions and meetings
- Technical proficiency including WebEx, Camtasia, Salesforce, Windows-based programs, the Microsoft Office Suite
- Web-based/ASP software experience preferred
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. One of the...