DIRECTV is currently seeking a skilled Field Supervisor to join its Belleville, IL team.
The Field Supervisor will be responsible for managing various processes within their satellite markets. This position will also monitor quality, training and day-to-day operations and report directly to the Branch Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
- Meets with clients on a regular basis to develop an on-going partnership.
- Conducts training utilizing the company's safety, quality, and customer service practices, policies, and standards.
- Promotes teamwork, the company's mission and operational goals.
- Ensures that all OSHA requirements are met and adhered to.
- Serves as back-up for the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for utilizing/developing on-going systems that and meets both company and client standards.
- Establishes working relationships with employees and serves as a conduit between employees and senior management.
- Responsible for assisting field technicians with problems and trouble-shooting advanced issues.
- Responsible for assuring that Quality Assurance standards are met and maintained.
- Addresses employee performance concerns and develops action plans for improvement.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three years related experience in operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and employees.
- Previous experience supervising teams preferred.
- Ability to utilize word processing software; spreadsheet software; inventory software and Internet software.
- Physical requirements: the employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- HSD Certified - A+ Cerficiation a plus.
- SCTE, SBCA and/or other industry certifications preferred.
- Must have a negative pre-employment drug test.
- Criminal and MVR background must meet company hiring criteria.
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
DIRECTV - 11 months ago
DIRECTV takes television straight to the masses. The company operates the largest direct-to-home (DTH) digital TV service in the US, ahead...