Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - CADD
Job Title :
Engineering Services Lead Coordinator I
Type of Position:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and related experience and an average up to or exceeding 8+years of related experience
- Associates degree or technical diploma and average 12+years of relevant experience in Information Systems or Engineering.
- 16+years of relevant experience In Information Systems or Engineering.
- Record of proven performance in Engineering Systems on previous project(s). Capable of performing as the highest project lead on a medium-risk, medium-complexity project.
- Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
- CAE/CAD, MicroStation, PDS, AutoCAD, SmartPlant.
- Production / project related experience a plus.
- Project management certification (PMP.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- Relocation and per diem support are not available for this position.
URS Corporation is seeking a Engineering Services Lead Coordinator I to be based in our Anchorage, AK location.
We invite you to take the next step toward
- Under broad supervision, performs repetitive / non-repetitive tasks related to (and in support of) internal / external client needs. Typically is lead for all aspects of project phases of medium to high complexity as well as consults on other projects. Viewed as a subject matter expert. Within his/her area of responsibility, seeks to proactively identify potential project problems or opportunities, analyzes the issues using all appropriate resources, develops alternatives, and arrives at the most optimum approach to mitigate problems and/or exploit opportunities.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...