Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you're
getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you
know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating,
cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Lennox International is committed to helping
our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000 employees worldwide who build our
heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox
International, we make your home, your businesses, and
your work, a better place.
The LPP Store Operations Manager HVAC Parts Sales in
Gaithersburg, MD is responsible for the day-to-day
operations conducted in a Parts Plus store with shipping
to Lennox dealers and other locations as needed.
Security, safety and profitability are his/her paramount
Job Requirements:Other essential duties include, but are not limited to:Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; high school diploma
warehousing environment preferred
- Previous direct management of a fast-paced
Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge,
- Previous retail store experience preferred
- HVAC experience preferred
skills, and abilities:
capable of “doing the analysis”
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Has a team orientation
- Logical and creative thinker
- Demonstrates strong analytical thinking and is
- Strong facilitation skills with a bias for action
- Thrives in a continuous improvement environment
- Ability to build business cases for supply chain
SALES / PROFITABILITY
prescribed by leadership.
- Achieve established sales and profitability goal as
service in the industry.
- Implement and maintain the highest level of customer
knowledge through internal programs, and external
- Continually develop and improve personal product
offerings from vendors and other entities, and
ensure the same for all reports.
strategies for increased traffic in the store, as
- Work directly with local sales teams to develop
well as conduits for useful feedback from dealers
regarding customer service efforts.
- Effectively mitigate and control local expenses.
annually to achieve targeted acceptable performance
- Participate in the annual warehouse operations audit
and submitting corrective actions for audit findings
in accordance with prescribed timelines of the audit
are followed in 100% compliance with SOX
- Responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures
quality decisions to remedy.
- Analyze and resolve problems as they arise and make
completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all administrative duties, reports, etc., are
action is taken to meet customer expectations.
- Work with field sales to ensure swift responsive
Ensure dependable and timely response to after-hours
requests from dealers.
parameters of the returned goods policy.
- Responsible for approving all returns within the
machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance of all
- Responsible for ensuring that all PIT operators are
shipping routes are completed and all paperwork
- Work with transportation team to ensure all daily
associated with the daily routing process is
controlled and accounted for.
including Post Goods Issue (PGI) for shipments
- Ensure that all billing processes are completed,
leaving the DC after normal business hours.
established EBIT guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining operations within
ensuring all staff are fully trained in, and
- Maintain inventory accuracy and integrity by
adhering to, stated Lennox cycle-counting policy,
records are maintained and good warehousing
practices including, but not limited to effective
location control, 100% scanning, and accurate
picking and receiving.
OPERATIONS / SECURITY / SAFETY
ensuring all training is completed timely, and all
- Champion of Safety for the facility, including
Safety and OSHA policies are adhered to.
- Ensure all company assets are protected from theft
be properly maintained and utilized.
- Alarm systems and other security implements should
should be ensured.
- Full compliance with all OHSA / MSDS requirements
to use warehouse equipment.
- All staff should be adequately trained and licensed
casts a positive light on the brand, and the
- Maintain an appearance of building and grounds which
i.e. all picking/shipping documents signed and dated
- Ensure full compliance with all SOX key controls,
correctly. Ensure all items shipped in a billing
month are billed in the same month.
a weekly basis.
- Ensure open deliveries are monitored and updated on
compliance standards without exception.
- All Returned Goods processed according to SOX
monitored for aging, and cleaned up as needed. All
- Open Purchase Orders and Stock Transport Orders are
discrepancies are reported and dealt with according
to stated Lennox policy and in a timely manner.
maintained to ensure proper billing and receiving of
- All shipping logs and documentation are to be
product by dealers. Proper claim of damage freight
stated Lennox procedure on a monthly basis.
- Ensure cycle counts are performed in compliance with
transactions that affect inventory, and that they
- Ensure appropriate personnel are posting
are trained in, and following correct policies and
properly and adequately secured until deposited.
- Ensure that daily cash receipts are reconciled
investigated in a timely manner.
- Ensure that inventory adjustments are reviewed and
This job description is intended only to describe the
general nature of the position and does not constitute
an all-inclusive list of duties, nor of the knowledge,
skills, and abilities required to perform the job.
Lennox - Residential Heating and Cooling - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard