This is an opportunity to represent the broadest solutions platform for soil and groundwater remediation in the industry, backed by the world's most extensive infrastructure and capabilities to serve the market. The position will require you to develop relationships with environmental consultants, regulators and others to build new business in a multi-state territory in the Southeastern US. FMC continues to make significant investments in the environmental market, most notably with the announcement of our newly launched Environmental Solutions Division.
To be a good fit for the Technical Sales Manager opportunity, you will have:
FMC is an S&P 500, diversified specialty chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets for more than a century. As a global leader in advanced technologies and customer-focused research and development, FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, specialty and related industries.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field such as Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science or Geology.
- At least three years of experience in field sales or technical service.
- A background in soil and groundwater remediation; experience selling chemical solutions in this market is desired but not required.
- A track record of success achieving sales goals.
- A demonstrated ability to write and present clear, organized and informative business communications and presentations (you will invest a significant amount of time in delivering presentations).
- Technical savvy and the ability to speak intelligently about chemistry, technologies, equipment and applications.
- Solid negotiation skills.
FMC Corporation - 11 months ago
E may = mc 2, but FMC = chemicals. Once in areas as diverse as oil field equipment and food machinery, FMC Corporation now focuses on indust...