- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads and referrals
- Generating quotes (leads will be provided)
- Providing excellent customer service
- Relationship building
- Assists customers with problems, service requests and other issues
- Sales Motivated
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Forward thinking, aggressive personality desiring a sales role that includes a lot of cold calling, client management and achieving new business goals.
- Other duties assigned by agent
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-10 years of sales and closing skills.
- Licensed in Illinois Property and Casualty Insurance is preferred but not required.
- Ability to obtain insurance license within allotted time frame.
- Proficient in either Polish, Ukrainian, or Russian preferred.
- Success oriented, driven personality with a desire to achieve and learn on the job.
- Skill and ability to use and operate a keyboard, computer, fax machine, scanner and copier.
We are the Good Hands: We help people realize their hopes and dreams through products and services designed to protect them from life’s uncertainties and to prepare them for the future.
The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. As of year-end 2011, Allstate had $125.6 billion in total assets. In 2011, Allstate was number 93 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies in America.
Our family has worked closely with Allstate for years to help people with their insurance needs – from homes to auto to boats and...