The role of the One Portfolio Sales Representative is to grow the customer's and Kraft Foods' business at the retail level.
Through selling, planning, ordering and distribution, as well as effectively manage activities such as merchandising,
shelving and pricing, the One Portfolio SR acts in an expert sales role to retail stores. The One Portfolio SR exploits
selling opportunities at the retail level consistent with company programs and strategies to positively influence the sale of
Kraft Foods products across the entire business portfolio (Warehouse and DSD).
As a result of having selling responsibility for Kraft's entire business portfolio (WH and DSD), the One Portfolio SR
may have fewer routed stores than a traditional Biscuit or Warehouse Sales Representative. Consequently, longer
selling frequency calls will occur each month at store level with reliance on Sales Service Reps to effectively provide
merchandising support at store level. This clear and complete store ownership will enable the One Portfolio SR to
improve store level relationships, identify more selling opportunities, improve scaleable retail execution and provide an
overall, higher level of customer satisfaction.
Sell business-building in-store merchandising programs to key store personnel by using consumer and trade information
that addresses the customer's needs.
Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of Kraft Foods products, sales systems, and procedures, including:
product and distribution, space management programs and uses, and proper merchandising.
- Sales objectives, campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and order guides, sales presentations, sources of
demographics, and the current consumer base in order to drive Kraft Foods and customer growth.
- Perform in-store planning by tailoring programs and fact-based sales presentations to the customer's needs, store
- Develop strong business relationships with store management to provide service and value beyond the customer's
racks and displays, for DSD.
- Work with customer to ensure sufficient product is ordered to support customer take away, including from incremental
conjunction with the Sales Service Rep to ensure inventory is fully stocked, rotated and presentable at all times.
- Communicate plans and effectively manage merchandising resources to build sales volume at store level. Work in
Monitor and report on competitive activity and document all pricing activities.
High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
1. General/Basic Background in Functional Area - 1 year
2. Interpersonal, selling, persuasion and negotiating skills - 1year
3. Thorough knowledge of product characteristics, sales and marketing procedures - 1 year
4. Ability to apply financial data and profitability analysis.- 1 year
5. Understanding of the strategic and tactical aspects of merchandising programs - 1 year
6. Knowledge of industry and business trends - 1 year
1. Sales Process: Aligning with customers by using a strategic and consultative sales process to understand customers'
needs and exceed their expectations while growing each customer's and Kraft Foods' business.
2. Finance and Profitability: Integrating sales skills with knowledge of financial data and profitability requirements to
increase the cost-effectiveness and economic performance of Kraft Foods and the customer's business.
3. Innovation and Creativity: Generating and implementing new and unique ideas and solutions that capitalize on
opportunities to benefits customers and Kraft Foods.
4. Strategic Thinking & Planning: Thinking broadly and using a perspective that is larger than the sales function to create
strategic customer business plans to drive Kraft Foods and customer growth.
5. Industry, Business, & Category Knowledge: Maintaining and applying an understanding of the industry and Kraft Foods
product knowledge to create effective customer business solutions and partnerships.
6. Customer Partnership: Using sales and business approaches that provide service and value beyond customers'
expectations and help customers identify and execute strategies for their business success.
7. Selling and Inventory Management: Fully using sales and order management systems and technologies that ensure
exceptional customer service while proving cost-effective for customer Kraft Foods.
8. Information-Management: Accessing, interpreting and using customer and consumer information to improve fact based
selling while working with internal and external customers to achieve desired results.
9. Promotions/Merchandising: Identifying opportunities to use promotional and merchandising techniques to develop and
support business-to-business relationships between Kraft Foods and customer organizations.
Mondelēz International - 22 months ago
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...