Multiband is looking for entry level job seekers to join our team and get trained in a great new career. No previous experience is required!
Nationwide DirecTV Installation Company seeks driven individuals to install residential satellite systems. This will be a challenging and rewarding job working with the latest technology. We offer paid training, steady work, flexible scheduling, and real opportunities for advancement.
Candidates will be able to attend our paid training program in order to become experts on our equipment and gain all required certifications.
This position is technically located out of our Portland, ME office; however you do not need to report there on a daily basis. You would only need to visit this office for your initial interview and for part of your training period. After that, the office would give you jobs based off of your zip code, and you would only need to report to Portland, ME once a week to get all the supplies you would need for upcoming jobs.
Inexperienced candidates will be able to attend our paid training program in order to become experts on our equipment and gain all required certifications.
We are currently offering a $500 sign on bonus for experienced technicians!
What We Offer:
Multiband is proud to offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Pay at or above industry standard depending on experience
- Completely paid training and certification program
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate service
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Leadership and Service Excellence training opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company perks, including employee discounts and free DirecTV
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click the apply button and send us your information, a member of our staff will contact you shortly to get your new career started. If you would like to discuss the position, please give us a call toll-free at 866-512-5220.
- 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work outside, at heights, lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Weigh 250 lbs or less for ladder safety
- Valid driver's license with no suspensions in the past three years
- Be able to pass pre-employment screenings: Drug screening, Background Check, Acceptable motor vehicle record check
Multiband - 20 months ago
Multiband Corporation has a nearly singular purpose: providing installation services for satellite and cable service companies and system...