Provide academic counseling and referral assistance to students seeking services
Teach 3 sections of UNIV101, 2 in the fall and 1 in spring or summer.
Assist in the recruitment, selection and training for Student Assistants, Peer Mentors, Tutors, and other facilitators of First Year Programs
Coordinate with other campus departments and resources in the development of services and assistance in the support of retention.
Research and review evolving techniques and technologies which assist in the academic support and success of students.
Assist in the development of evaluation and assessment measures for programs, faculty, staff and student participants, coordinate programs and activities sponsored by First Year Programs.
Monitor progress toward stated goals and objectives identified within the universitys Strategic Plan, prepare reports and projects, as required, on program activities.
Conduct training and development courses in the support of program mission.
Communicate with the advised students and their families of choices available in various university academic programs. Job Requirements Masters degree. Any area with Education and Counseling preferred.
0 to 1 year of work related experience.
Analytical skills with an in depth knowledge of information systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, email, and Internet end user applications.
Additional Details EEO Statement: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Diversity Statement: Embry-Riddle values diversity: We respect the rights and property of all individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, physical disability, economic background, sexual orientation, or religious belief. We believe in a community where all members are welcome, and individuals or groups are free from harassment. How To Apply Thank you for your interest in Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. For information on applying for a job, please read the following section.
1. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University considers applications for OPEN positions only. You can obtain information regarding these openings from
our online job postings. media advertisements. 2. Human Resources retains applications for a particular position only until the position has been filled. You may apply online, within each online job posting.
3. Applicants MUST meet minimum qualifications to be considered for open positions. Individuals whose qualifications and experience best meet the needs of the University will be contacted for an interview.
4. If you need any reasonable accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
If you have not created your profile (using your email address and your own password) please click on the "Register today" button. Once you have created your account, you will be able successfully apply for the vacancy of your choice.
Please follow the steps below to update and add documents to your iRecruitment profile.
1. Log into your iRecruitment profile ( www.erau.edu/jobs ; click "Available Positions" and then click "Login here")
2. Once logged in, click on "My Account" (it is on the left side near the top); here you can update your entire profile. The default tab is "Personal Information", which is where you can add/delete documents. Just click on the remaining headings to view and update your profile. Please remember to "Save" often.
3. When you are finished, click the "Save" button and then the "Home" tab near the top right. This will take you back to your original welome page of your profile
Currency USD Amount of Travel Minimum Travel Work At Home
Embry-Riddle - 12 months ago
At Embry-Riddle, we are committed to being the world's finest university specializing in aviation and aerospace. We are also dedicated to pr...