When you join our family at Emeritus at Roslyn , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
We invite you to discover a challenging, rewarding career as an Assistant Business Office Director . While you will be assisting the Business Office Director in all business office functions this role’s responsibilities are focused on accounts payable and resident database management. Effective communication skills will be essential as you develop and maintain relationships with employees, residents, visitors, vendors and the corporate office. Reinforce our brand promise; “Our Family is Committed to Yours” by creating a customer experience of the highest quality in this fast paced, multi-faceted role.
Position requirements include:
• Minimum two years bookkeeping experience, including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, Medicare/HMO billing, accounts payable, and payroll function.
• A desire and willingness to learn new systems.
• Associate’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
• Must possess effective verbal/written communication skills, solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented.
• Working knowledge of MS Office is required.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, please visit us at www.emeritus.com/employment and the reference the community. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Emeritus Senior Living - 18 months ago