Nutrition Specialist - City Market 426 (Avon, CO)
0260 Beaver Creek Place
Avon, CO 81620
Assist customers with achieving their health, wellness, and beauty goals via natural and organic supplements and body care. A nutrition degree is strongly preferred, and familiarity with specialty/restricted diets, e.g. gluten-free, is helpful. Must have a strong knowledge base of vitamins, minerals, herbs, homeopathic remedies, and other related products to be able to assist customers in their product selections.
- Nutrition degree strongly preferred
- Heath food, nutrition background, or passion for nutrition
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Knowledge of nutrition, supplements, and specialty/restricted diets, e.g. gluten-free
- Awareness of current trends in the natural, organic, and nutrition fields
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong ability to multitask
- Able to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
$11.50 to $17.55
Apply online at www.citymarket.com/careers , Select the "Store Opportunities" link then select the "Get Started" link. When prompted enter ZIP Code 81620 and select City Market/King Soopers #426 from the list.
Jason Martinez, Management Recruiting Department
DRUG SCREENING: City Market adheres to the philosophy of a DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT. To this end, we ask that our external Finalist Candidates PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN prior to any job offer being made.
CAREER HUB: www.grocery.coloradojobs.com
TEXT ALERTS: Text KINGCITY to 447363
Kroger - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard