This position will be responsible for support of the open source Linux environment residing in non-retail locations. The associate will work closely with infrastructure, network, database and application teams to insure business applications are highly available and performing within agreed on service levels. They will be primarily responsible for support of our “private cloud” infrastructure and on-going enhancements
- 3+ years supporting open source Linux operating systems (RHEL, CENTOS, Fedora)and hardware in an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years experience installing, configuring Linux based systems
- 2+ years supporting cloud based infrastructure including associated open source hypervisors (XEN, KVM)
- Strong scripting expertise including BASH, PHP, PERL, Java script and UNIX Shell
- Expertise in typical system administration and programming skills such as storage capacity management, performance tuning, system dump analysis, server hardening (security).
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem analysis and resolution techniques to complex system problems
- Project implementation experience including design and management of complex solutions utilizing Linux Operating Systems and hardware
Sears - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...