Job ID: 137684
Greater Ogden & North Davis area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in medicine. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 32,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: excellence in the provision of healthcare services to communities in the Intermountain region.
Our patients deserve the best in medicine, and we deliver.
Department : Environmental Services
Entry Rate: $8.84
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: This position begins at 1:00pm and works 8-hr shifts Wed, Thur, and Friday and a 4-hr shift on Saturday.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Read color coded labels and chemicals,
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the department
- Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
Intermountain Healthcare - 12 months ago