Company: Magnetic ( www.magnetic.com )
Headquarters: New York City, NY
Position base: New York City, NY
DO YOU HAVE A MAGNETIC PERSONALITY? This is a rare opportunity for a NYC-based online professional at an exciting start-up in the fast growing media space.
Magnetic is looking for talented, passionate, experienced, and entrepreneurial Ruby on Rails Developer to build new, game changing experience for our partners and clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- • Developing front end products in Ruby on Rails using Scrum methodologies.
- • Working directly with product team and business users to manage requirements.
- • Collaboration with other technology teams (big data, real time bidding, operations).
- • 4 years of experience with web application development using a variety of languages and tools
- • 2 years of hands on Ruby on Rails development experience
- • Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to create technical specifications, manage small offshore teams, debate technical tradeoffs, and explain technical concepts to business users
- • Experience in Agile development, and able to integrate tightly with business and operations teams
- • Proficiency in working and developing on Linux: redhat, centos, fedora, or ubuntu
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
- • ScrumMaster Experience
- • Data Visualization
- • Experience in building systems for an Internet startup, an advertising network, or a search engine
- • Experience with TDD Frameworks (cucumber, RSpec, Capybara, Factory Girl, etc), continuous integration and continuous deployment
- • Fluent in source code management (Git experience)
Magnetic, the leader in search retargeting, specializes in reaching consumers with relevant display ads based on their search history. As the partner of choice for leading Fortune 500 brands, Magnetic powers both brand awareness and direct response campaigns through its core capabilities which include search retargeting, advanced media optimization, programmatic buying, site retargeting and extensive creative opportunities.
Magnetic uses billions of search data points to build audiences and effectively reach consumers across a wide range of inventory sources. This includes exchange media and premium channels available through direct publisher partners. Magnetic is headquartered in NYC, and has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago & Detroit.
For more information, please visit http://www.magnetic.is.
Magnetic - 13 months ago