Responsible for Auction Employee new hire paperwork and following up on getting all proper documentation.
- Inputting New Hires into payroll system
- Calculation of wages, overtime, commissions and deductions to ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
- Process garnishments and disburse payments accurately and timely.
- Follow up with employees to get proper documentation
- Handles calls from employees with any questions regarding paperwork or paycheck
- Background Check for employees
- Verifies eligibility to work
- Perform additional miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and/or needed.
- 5 years experience working in payroll
- Pay Expert ADP experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll principles, methods, systems, and procedures.
- Knowledge of all relevant payroll, employment, and income tax laws, regulations, and operating guidelines.
- Knowledge of the payroll aspects of employee benefits policies, procedures, and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge and the ability to utilize and manage automated payroll and/or human resources information systems.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to keep up with a fast paced environment.
- Must be highly organized.
- Knowledge of how to operate basic office machines.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Must be able to use 10-key by touch.
- Good customer service skills required.
Auction.com, LLC - 17 months ago