The MATREX team is comprised of graduates with varying IT skill sets hired in the following locations: Atlanta, GA
The goal of this strategic program to enable participants to combine their knowledge with the skills and experience essential to gain a broad experience across the Information Technology (IT) organization.
Established to teach the standards of AT&T, the MATREX team gives members the opportunity to collaborate with project teams and work with one another. With the numerous skill sets represented, self-directed members showcase their skills on a variety of technical platforms, disciplines and strategic project areas and support key strategic initiatives across IT.
Program participants will receive technical assignments in Software Development, Requirements Engineering or Test
Participants must be able to perform analysis and trouble shooting of software issues and a good
The ability to multi-task, excellent oral and written communications skills is a must.
volunteer and social activities Individual team member responsibilities
- Technical, Management/Leadership and Elective Training curriculum
- Job assignments within Information Technology Organization
- Professional Development, formal mentor program and peer/leadership support
- Networking Opportunities: key executive leadership sessions, business area and industry overview presentations,
MATREX (Specialist-Applications Developer) Requirements:
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 3.4 GPA or above preferred
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
- Open to US Citizens or Permanent Residents
AT&T - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...