For over 30 years MVM has been performing mission critical services and operational support functions for government and commercial customers. As a member of an ever-evolving marketplace, MVM is continually developing new approaches and innovative solutions in service of current and future customer needs. MVM’s 3500 employees work daily to counter the language barriers, physical threats, and technological limitations that stand as impediments to our nation’s objectives domestically and abroad.
MVM, Inc. is currently seeking a Data Analyst in support of a contract in Albuquerque, NM.
Qualification and Requirements
• B.A. in Criminal Justice or a related field; or 3 years of experience in the law enforcement community or related profession;
• Must be a United States citizen;
• Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Background Investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements; which includes a favorable credit check and no criminal records;
• All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years of the last five (5) years;
• Experience reviewing and extracting data from data bases;
• Experience working with investigative agencies data bases;
• Experience gathering information and organizing investigative package;
• Experience assuring information is accurate and performing analytical computations necessary to process data;
• Experience providing administrative support to investigative agencies;
• Typing skills of at least 40 wpm;
• Proficiency in using spreadsheets and word processing software.
MVM, Inc. offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
To Apply: Please apply via our web site at www.mvminc.com
For more information about the company or to apply please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA M/F/D/V
MVM - 17 months ago