At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Windows Server Administrator to join our team in Albany, New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Day to day tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Active Directory design and maintenance including 2008 R2 Group policy design/maintenance, user/group
management and AD management scripting.
- Citrix (XenApp 6.5) design administration and maintenance
- Creation and maintenance of scripts such as FTP, SFTP, Powershell, VB and Shell to support application and
- VMWare environment management and monitoring (health, utilization, etc).
- Server hardware monitoring (health, utilization, etc)
- Serve as a member of Project teams to implement or enhance systems and/or applications.
- Design and implement upgrades to core systems such as Active Directory, SQL Server, DFS, etc.
- Research new technologies and provide documentation and recommendations on their implementations.
- Create and maintain professional systems documentation for knowledge transfer and reference.
Additional requested skills include:
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience with design, implementation, administration and support for Microsoft Server environments that includes Windows versions 2000-2012. Experience should include 48 months supporting Windows server in clustered environments for Application, File and Print services.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 7 years of professional experience administering and supporting Windows Active Directory up to and including Server 2012, users and computers, group policy.
- 7 years of professional experience administering and supporting Citrix Metaframe XP and/or Presentation Server and Web, to include design, configuration, implementation, integration and support of servers, farms and applications.
- 7 years of professional experience with the design, implementation, configuration and support of Microsoft SQL Server (versions 2000 – 2012).
4 years of experience with VMware up to ESX 3.5 to include installation, configuration and monitoring of the environment.
- 5 years of professional experience creating scripts for server administration and/or application integration with proficiencies in FTP, SFTP, Powershell, VB and Shell Scripting.
- 5 years of professional experience supporting secure Internet connectivity with MS ISA Proxy.
- Possess Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification.
- 1 year of experience with Citrix XenApp 6.5, to include design, configuration, implementation, integration and support of servers, farms and applications.
- 1 years of experience with VMWare Vshpere 5.0 to include installation, configuration and monitoring of the environment.
- 3 professional references are required.
- Candidate must background investigation and fingerprint check.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...