Applies priniciples of accounting to analyze financial information and ensure accuracy of the fixed asset sub-ledger. Performs other accounting functions as needed and supports team in projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Prepares journal entries to account for all fixed asset activities.
2. Assists in maintenance of balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis of capital expenditures.
3. Perform Internal Asset Audits and Prepare Related reports/summaries.
4. Review Fixed Asset Data Entry and Close Fixed Asset Module at Month End.
5. Review and reconcile assets created in a foreign currency ledger transfer to the corporate USD ledger with the correct historical values by asset on a monthly basis.
6. Prepares Monthly Fixed Asset reports by entity that will be used by management when creating monthly financials submitted to the Corporate office.
7. Assists in systems and spreadsheets automation to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting functions and processes.
8. Prepare various Fixed Asset related reports required for the annual audit package.
9. Cross-train on other Accounting Functions as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year university in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field and 4+ yrs specialized accounting experience or equivalent combination experience and/or education.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products - Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Oracle preferred.
- Working knowledge and understanding of balance sheet, income statement and computer accoutning systems.
1. Valid California Driver’s License; acceptable driving record.
2. Successful completion of substance abuse screening required upon offer of employment.
Paramount Citrus - 2 years ago