About Us: |
Sleepy Giant is a leading co-publisher and service provider across all digital platforms. We partner with forward-thinking IP owners to launch, operate, and grow entertainment publishing platforms. Some of our partners we work with include Activision, Disney, Sea World, and Ubisoft. Sleepy Giant is an independent, privately owned company, based in Newport Beach, CA, with offices in Culver City and Chicago.
If you ’re a smart, talented individual looking for a fun, fast-paced, and stimulating work environment, where your contributions can (and will) make a difference, then Sleepy Giant is the place for you.
What It ’s all about:
You°ll contribute to the quality and testing of our new product called FoFoFum, which is a cloud based backend service focused on monetization of mobile/social games, implementing continuous integration technologies, test automation, creating and managing test cases, etc.
- You have a solid engineering discipline when it comes to testing software based products
- You can comfortably navigate code and debug logs
- You have coded before
- You know how to leverage most of what the latest testing suites offer
- You have a methodical and analytical pattern of thinking
- You take ownership of an entire project
You Can Look Forward To:
- Must have Experience implementing or using test tracking software
- Must Have experience in test automation
- Experience testing features for the mobile web and/or native mobile apps.
- You love games.
- Our team is talented and small.
- Your contribution will matter, your work will be interesting, and you will constantly learn.
- Growth opportunities: The company is growing quickly, and as we grow, there are many advancement opportunities for management, software architecture, etc.
- Solid perks. We are committed to our team°s high quality of life:
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation days
- Volunteer time off program
- Fully stocked pantry
- Regular company social eventsâ, including weekly happy hours