This position has the responsibilities of delivering Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics to our clients in the Uverse, DSL and Narrowband Customer Care Organizations; meet with our clients to create requirement documents for new developments and modifications to existing reports; and perform troubleshooting and data validation when there are potential reporting issues. The candidates should have the follow qualifications:
1. Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering; Graduate Degree is a plus.
2. More than 2 years Telecom experience
3. More than 2 years of Customer care experience
4. More than 2 years of performance management reporting experience
5. More than 2 years of experience in database design, development, administration maintenance and support.
The routine functions for this position are:
1. Create and maintain Integration SQL Server Services (SSIS) packages to extract, transform and load centralized MS SQL Server reporting tables from disparate source databases (SQL Server, ORACLE, DB2 and TERADATA)
2. Create and maintain necessary Transact-SQL and Stored Procedures to transform and maintain data in required format
3. Report development using complex queries against relational and multidimensional database systems using Transact-SQL and Stored Procedures
4. Report development using Microsoft’s SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
5. SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and multi-dimensional Cube development
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 at advanced level
Oracle at intermediate level
Teradata - AT&T Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) at intermediate level
Microsoft Office - Excel (advanced), Access (advanced), PowerPoint (intermediate), Word (intermediate)
IBM DB2 experience
Microsoft Excel (Power Pivot and VBA programming)
Call Center & Customer Care
AT&T - 16 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...