As part of the Telecare community, the San Bernardino ACT program located in the city of San Bernardino provides assertive community treatment to adults with a severe mental illness. Services are delivered primarily in the community -- where members live -- by a multidisciplinary team with a low staff-to-member ratio.
The Business Office Manager III plans, organizes and coordinates the financial operations of the program to control receipt of revenue, expenditure of funds and conservation of assets. In addition, the incumbent coordinates fiscal reporting to the Corporate Finance Department, performs bookkeeping functions, maintains related reports and records and acts as information services system administrator.
- High school graduation or a G.E.D. equivalent and two (2) semesters or three (3) quarters of Accounting at a business school or college are required.
- Four (4) years of business office experience is required, with experience in the healthcare field preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience is required, as is one (1) year of experience with computers including spreadsheets and word processing.
- The ability to read, write and speak English is crucial. Incumbents in this position must have a broad knowledge of standard office procedures and equipment, including proficiency in the use and maintenance of business office machines, i.e. copy machines, typewriters, postage machines and computers.
- Possession of analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work and communicate effectively with program and corporate staff is crucial.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision are necessary.
- A desire to work with mentally impaired adults is essential. Must have valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Applicant must be fingerprinted, sign under penalty of perjury that there has been no conviction of any crime, other than minor traffic offenses and receive clearance from the Department of Justice.
Telecare Corporation - 16 months ago
Telecare Corporation provides adult mental health services to patients in California, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, and Texas....