This position is responsible for marketing and analytics functions which support sales, strategic and marketing planning, product development, and GTECH customer needs. The Marketing Analyst will partner with other marketing professionals and the customer in driving their business, will assist in making compelling recommendations and presentations to the customer and will help the customer to execute on their business plans and grow Same Store Sales. The analyst will also be in a key position to build business plans in response to PMA bids.
Other functions include historical market and game analyses and recommendations, retailer analyses, sales forecasting, promotional analyses, market segmentation, marketing planning, customer consultation and support of primary research for new products and games.
The Marketing Analyst performs a wide range of duties in support of these objectives including administration of internal databases, use of demographic segmentation and other secondary databases and research, information development with other marketing professionals including site personnel, creation of presentations, formation of sales forecasts for new or existing business opportunities, and other functions as assigned.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities:
- Works in cooperation with other analysts to maintain internal databases, create custom reports, and generate case studies and other such analysis in support of customer/corporate development of marketing plans, product research and multiple other company objectives.
- Working with the customer hand-in-hand, delivers compelling recommendations, develops plans and assists in the execution of the plans.
- Partners with other marketing professionals, finance, legal, operations and Sr. Management to assist in building business cases and business plans for upcoming operator opportunities.
- Prepares forecasts for new game launches, modifications, and existing or new lottery opportunities utilizing case studies and industry trends
- Interfaces directly with other internal departments, senior executives, and site personnel to present analyses, results, forecasts, and recommendations
- Assists in the development of strategic marketing plans for current or potential customers through trend analysis, industry tracking, and best practice benchmarking
- Assists with market research development and analysis in order to support recommendation development, and presentations for selected customer accounts and products.
- Coordinates efforts with other marketing and site professionals to identify best practices for marketing, promotion, retailer development and distribution.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- BA or BS or equivalent with a quantitative concentration such as Mathematics, Finance, or Statistics and an MBA required.
- 1-2 years corporate work experience requirements. Marketing and/or Market Research experience desirable.
- Strong personal computer skills utilizing databases and analysis software in Windows platforms.
- Strong abilities in statistical and data analysis and excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Travel required up to 20%
GTECH will make you happy when your number comes up -- lottery number, that is. One of the world's leading operators of lottery...