In a competitive market where great entertainment and guest satisfaction can mean everything, the need for exceptional people is where it begins.
We are looking for a dynamic Floor Operations Shift Manager to carry on our 4 Diamond standards. If you are looking for a new opportunity, come join our Team! The Chumash Casino Resort is a premier employer in Santa Barbara County located in the beautiful wine country of Santa Ynez, California.
The Floor Operations Shift Manager works closely with the Security, Surveillance, Cage/Vault and Accounting, Casino Operations, and Food & Beverage Departments to maximize gaming revenue and service while safeguarding the casino guests, Team Members, and property of the gaming operations and the casino.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in Floor Operations including two years at a management level.
Please note that interview travel and relocation expenses will not be reimbursed for this position.
- Basic knowledge of applicable law, regulations, rules, procedures, and administration is required.
- Basic knowledge of business systems and methods.
- Proven supervisory skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality, sales, marketing, promotions, and/or public relations is preferred .
- General proficiency in computers, including Microsoft Office products and database applications, e-mail and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Advance of leadership and management skills and techniques.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Employee Resource Center - 17 months ago