1225 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Part TIme: Monday - Friday 9 am - 2 pm with Rotating Saturdays 9 am - 2 pm
Recognize and meet member and potential member needs by providing quality service through transactions and cross-selling products and services. Have a consistent focus to increase member satisfaction and account retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Provide quality service (AAA) to members and potential members
- Recognize member needs and cross-sell products and services
- Balance cash drawer
- Represent the credit union in a professional manner, both in dress and in actions
- Accurately and efficiently process transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Actively participate and complete product knowledge courses
- Follow up on referrals e.g. warm calling
- Comply with all regulations as required by law, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, FACT Act, GLBA, Regulation CC (funds availability), Regulation DD (TIS) and other regulations as required by law as it relates to his/her position
- Perform other duties as assigned
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
At least six months of branch or related experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, Trainings
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
- To be completed during the first 90 days:
- MAU Advance MSR Courses
- MAU Products & Services
- MAU Shared Branching
- MAU MSR Sales Learning Plan
- Teller Follow-up Training
- MSR Sales Certification
- Annual MSR Certification
- Basic computer operating skills
- Beginner to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Type a minimum of 35 words per minute preferred
- Symitar experience preferred
Have no supervisory/managerial responsibilities
Work normally involves contact with persons beyond immediate associates generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Outside contacts take the form of service to the public (members of vendors) requiring ordinary courtesy in providing assistance and information.
Other Skills and Abilities
Cash handling skills, good math skills, effective communications, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services.
Mountain America Credit Union - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -