There are three open positions located in Florence, on-site.
The work days are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Responsible for responding to routine correspondence and telephone inquiries pertaining to claims or appeals.
Identifies incorrectly processed claims and completes adjustments and related reprocessing actions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Required Work Experience
- Two years of customer service experience
one year of claims or appeals processing and one year of customer service experience.
- Two years of previous claims experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good spelling, punctuation and grammar skills.
- Basic business math proficiency.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion.
- Good computer skills.
- Proficient knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina - 30+ days ago
The BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Foundation was established in 2001 with a mission to improve health care - and access to health...