The Senior Recruiter will lead full life cycle recruiting within an exciting team focused on aggressive growth. Primary responsibility will be for recruitment against requirements supporting Federal and Intelligence Services clients. The recruiter’s responsibilities can include:
- Confers with management to identify staffing needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Initiates contact with potential qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applicants, interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Develops specific and targeted creative strategies for each open requisition. Using a variety of means, identify and develop applicants from various sources.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Researches industry and cold calls/sources candidates.
- Provides information to potential applicants about the company, culture, benefits and job opportunities.
- Host Open Houses
- Partner with proposal to develop incumbent capture strategy
- 3- 5 years of experience recruiting in a consulting, recruiting agency or government contractor environment required. Experience and successful track record of recruiting cleared (TS/SCI) employees is required.
- Experience recruiting for staff to director level.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving aggressive recruiting goals in a fast pace environment
- Strong knowledge of U.S. Clearance classifications and government contract recruiting strategy.
- Experience with Task Order staffing and Incumbent Capture Effort
- Past experience supporting quick turnaround proposal efforts
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Positive - will succeed - attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self starter who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be a team player as well as take the lead when needed
- Ability to work in demanding, time sensitive environment.
- Willing to do minimal travel.
- Flexibility to work up to 55 hours per week as needed
- Military experience and/or strong experience recruiting individuals out of the military is strongly preferred
Operating System: MS Windows XP, MS Office 2003, MS Outlook, Applicant Tracking Systems, behavioral interviewing techniques, and other skills related to recruiting.
Education & Certifications:
Bachelors degree Strongly preferred
MorganFranklin - 3 years ago