The Service Delivery Manager will be the primary resource responsible for the overall quality of service delivery for their assigned customers and for ensuring that superior levels of performance and customer service are achieved. This role will require a person with strong interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships in a liaison role with IT personnel at all levels and a willingness to actively participate in crafting and facilitating technical delivery solutions.
Additional responsibilities will include overseeing the day-to-day operational aspects of the customer relationship, working with the customer to manage priorities and expectations and addressing ensuring technical issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction as required. This position will require a local presence in Philadelphia at the customer site.
• Ensuring that the technical delivery of all services meets quality, scope and service level requirements.
• Ensuring that all changes and other customer service requests are fulfilled timely and correctly.
• Leading problem resolution efforts and post-incident reviews.
• Scoping, planning and managing small or routine projects within the IT environment.
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of KBACE and customer IT personnel.
• Maintaining a detailed understanding of KBACE service offerings, delivery processes and technical capabilities.
• Identifying, documenting and implementing process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• 8 - 10 years experience in IT infrastructure related field, ideally managing Oracle EBS implementation or support projects.
•Functional and Technical background
• Experience in a management role of diverse teams involving both functional and matrix resources.
• Proven ability to manage, lead and motivate geographically dispersed teams.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and direct both operational and project-focused resources.
• Infrastructure project management experience desired
• Able to function in complex and challenging customer environments while maintaining the ability to influence change and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions and understandings.
• Demonstrates superior communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate technology topics within all levels of the IT department, including senior management (CIO, VP, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
KBACE Technologies - 2 years ago