JOB TITLE: Loan Service Clerk
JOB GRADE: 06A
DEPARTMENT: Cortland Main Office
REPORTS TO: Loan Administration Mgr.
JOB STATUS: Full Time
Job Objective (Purpose of the position):
To support Commercial Lenders and Retail Lenders in approving commercial credit.
Essential Job Functions (Function essential to attaining job objectives):
1. Customer service - Answering phone calls on loans, for customer and employees
2. Processing payoff information for customers or third parties
3. Processing Payment books and mailing payment statements
4. Filing: Filing loan documents at origination and as received from borrowers, title companies, court house, etc.
5. Balancing Mortgage Filing Fee Account
6. Paying approve invoices for recording fees (legal fees)
7. Scanning financial documents, loan documents, maintenance documents
8. Lock Box item processing
9. Check scanned documents that have been scanned by others
10. Copy, fax, etc.
Non-Essential Functions (Marginal tasks performed by the employee):
1. Back-up duties of loan service clerks
2. Assist in "special projects" as needed
3. Research Account Problems, process paid out loan, process general ledger tickets (as knowledge of the department operation increases)
Miscellaneous duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ADDED FROM TIME TO TIME
Working Conditions: Work may be performed at any of the Banks locations during normal office hours, Monday through Saturday weekend work and some overtime may be required.
High school diploma or equivalent, Customer contact skills
1. The successful candidate must be optimistic, articulate, loyal, reliable, patient, accurate, tactful, systematic, diplomatic and thorough. The candidate must be a problem solver, decision maker, goal oriented, assertive, possess good communication skills.
2. Also must be helpful, courteous, able to concentrate, tenacious, calm and an excellent listener, detail oriented, careful and logical.
SUMMARY: The purpose of the position is to provide customer service, regarding loan questions; payoffs, payment postings, collateral and assure our loan customer that their accounts are being handled properly.
For more information on this job posting and future postings, please visit:
The Cortland Savings and Banking Company is an equal opportunity employer.
M/F/D/V, and a drug-free workplace.
Equal Housing Lender l MEMBER FDIC
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V | MEMBER FDIC
The following position in the Loan Service Department
is currently available. To inquire about open positions
at the Cortland Savings & Banking Company
please contact: Human Resources Manager
Darlene Mack at 330.637.8040 x167.
Loan Service Clerk
What's this? Scan this QR code
with your smart phone to learn more.
Click Image to View Ad
provided by The Warren Tribune-Chronicle
Monster - 16 months ago