Job Category: Management, Marketing
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
The Marketing Manager III, Health Plan Engagement will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to facilitate the planning and execution of national and regional marketing strategies. This position will focus on direct engagement with health plan members to help drive customer acquisition, lower costs and improve health outcomes. Primary functions include supervising and managing numerous creative projects from inception to delivery while maintaining established deadlines, budget goals and quality assurance. The Marketing Manager III, Health Plan Engagement should have a strong ability to understand customer needs, marketing channels, and operational procedures to deliver on program goals. The ideal candidate will have experience leading and partnering with diverse cross-functional teams including Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Operations and Legal.
• Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders providing leadership and direction necessary to flawlessly execute the plan.
• Strategic development of direct marketing strategies and tactics, including project management and execution of said strategies.
• Lead cross-functional working teams and elicit cooperation from cross-functional partners at varying levels in the organization.
• Develop a project governance strategy and action plan; identify key dependencies, create milestone maps and deliver a detailed project schedule; manage to the established schedule and track progress to achieve established goals.
• Anticipate potential project risks and proactively develop contingency plans.
• Ensure all necessary legal, compliance and stakeholder reviews and approvals are received.
• Manage to designated marketing budget and make appropriate decisions to deliver the project on-time and on-budget.
• Conduct active and post-campaign analysis to identify insights and actions to build upon for future programs. Required Qualifications:
Five years+ marketing experience; Bachelor’s degree required. Superior ability and commitment to deliver successful projects on-time, on-budget and anticipate/resolve challenges and negotiate solutions. Proven direct marketing expertise within a top tier marketing-driven organization with experience across channels (eg. direct mail, email, telemarketing, face-to-face, online marketing, SEO, etc.). Ability to present to leadership in an articulate and thoughtful manner. Proven ability to partner cross-functionally and elicit action from a team. Effective written, verbal and oral presentation skills. Budget creation and management experience. Resourceful, adaptable and a strong self-starter. Expertise with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.). Preferred Qualifications:
Five years+ experience in project management; Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing Manager, Advertising Account Supervisor, Advertising Account Manager, Project Manager and/or Advertising Traffic Manager experience a plus. Superior ability and commitment to deliver successful projects on-time, on-budget and within stakeholder expectations. Strong ability to execute with speed and efficiency, anticipate and resolve challenges and negotiate solutions. Proven ability to partner cross-functionally and elicit action from a team. Effective written, verbal and oral presentation skills. Budget creation and management experience. Resourceful, adaptable and a strong self-starter. Education:
Bachelor's Degree Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health - 2 years ago
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.