Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. Many times, these are the first people that our customers come in contact with, or are the people that our customers rely on to provide directions, medical or financial assistance or confide in for personal needs. As such we value your knowledge and interaction with the customer that enhances their overall experience at our hospital, and makes this a great place to work. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Administrative Assistant.
*Prepares correspondence, documents, financial and statistical reports.
* Prepares and processes personnel paperwork required for departmental personnel.
* Provides basic orientation of new employees to the department.
* Ensures invoices are billed to appropriatae departments and expense categories.
* Ensures compliance with the departmental budget for selected budgets/expense categories and informs management of non-compliance.
* High school diploma or GED is required.
* 2+ years of administrative or secretarial experience.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software and processes.
* Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If scheduled for an interview, the candidate will be required to complete tests on computer skills and office grammar and spelling.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 2 years ago