The role of the Cardiovascular (CV) Invasive Specialist is to provide “Extraordinary Care” to patients by performing duties necessary for cardiac catheterization procedures at a professional level with some supervision. The CV Invasive Specialist performs a variety of technical procedures that require some independent judgment and a working knowledge of x-ray principles. They use proper techniques to ensure timely, safe, and high quality procedures. The CV Invasive Specialist exhibits good safety practices and assumes thoroughly and accurately completes all required documentation. They ensure a positive patient experience by educating patients and their families on procedures. The CV Invasive Specialist plays a vital part of the Cardiovasular Team. CV Invasive Specialists impact patient’s lives every day and truly make a difference to those they serve.
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment. Must meet one of the following:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist program
- Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular Technologist program
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program
- Two or more years of CV Invasive Training experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Health care is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 6 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...