The Arch Expert (Esthetician) is responsible for demonstrating and selling Benefit products by use of The 8 Step Magic Formula, and performing short salon services including brow and facial waxing. The Arch Expert is also responsible for maintaining State Board compliant areas, and keeping accurate and complete records. Providing excellent customer service, achieving all service and product goals as well as following all Benefit and ULTA guidelines is also expected.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As an Arch Expert you will perform the following essential functions…
Experience we are looking for…
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to all ULTA Guests whether at the Boutique or in other parts of the store as the business dictates.
- Achievement of personal/boutique sales and service goals using the Benefit 8 Step Magic Formula.
- Demonstrate, recommend and sell Benefit products.
- Perform short salon services, including but not limited to, brow and facial waxing and tweezing. Up-sell additional services when appropriate.
- Service drop-in customers in a timely and efficient manner. Service all customers with a sense of urgency.
- Use appointment book or system to book for return services, makeup lessons, and for events.
- Convert 60% of service customers into Benefit product sales.
- Follow all safety, sanitation and hygienic procedures before, during and after services; ensure board compliance at all times.
- Create and maintain a partnership with prestige consultants and salon professionals to promote teamwork and a high level of customer service.
- Notify General Manager of supply needs to ensure necessary items are on hand at all times.
- Assist in tester order process, replenishment process and cycle count process.
- Ensure prestige department and boutique standards are adhered to at all times.
- Accurately complete and deliver all productivity reports in a timely manner.
- Accurately follow all company time keeping procedures.
- Attend mandatory Benefit Training Parties and team meetings.
- Cosmetology diploma, relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Current Esthetician or Cosmetology license
- Proficiency with Benefit Brow Bar techniques.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
- Developed communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, INC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance wants to be every woman's ultimate beauty stop. The company operates some 450 stores in 43...