We are looking for an experience Senior Systems Administator to work in our Corporate office in Tampa.
Essentiatl Duties & Responsibilities
The selected individual will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise (Servers, Storage, IP Networks) by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair.
- Assist in developing new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Train technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Perform troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Establish, maintain and manage users A/D user accounts and groups. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
- Establish guidelines and methods for the installation and management of the host computer operating systems, disk arrays, network switches, tape libraries and other components.
- Ensure high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical computer resources.
- Assist in developing procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develop procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- Develop tools, procedures, and training sessions for Operations, Client Support and Systems Development staff to assist with work.
- Manage the data center and computer host systems including hardware, software.
- Stay current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways to take advantage of new technology.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Experience with VMware ESX/ESXi, NetApp ONTAP, Blackberry BES, Exchange 2010, Microsoft SCCM, Cisco IOS (Switches, Routers, VPN Appliances), Citrix Xenapp, Windows 2003-2012, Linux, BackupExec, Powershell.
Coast Dental Services, LLC - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1992, Coast Dental Services prides itself on being the employer of choice in the dental industry. General dentists, specialists,...