Candidate will support the OMES Business Manager and Program Manager by providing support in a variety of areas. Responsibilities include performing cost/benefit analyses, variance analyses by monitoring actual vs. planned/estimated cost profiles and other financial analysis. Preparing and reviewing invoices with accuracy. Processing travel authorizations, travel expense reports, check requests and petty cash forms. Generating and processing PRs for full award, ATPs and funding actions. Preparing charts/graphs for Project financial reviews. Preparing cost and fee invoices as needed. Processing Subcontractors’ monthly invoices. Providing support in pricing of task orders and ROMS, and providing support in generating the monthly and quarterly financial management reports (533M and Q) through collection and analysis of actual data.
A minimum of 2 years experience in the area of administration and support of government CPAF, IDIQ, task order support service contracting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Ability to work as a “Team Player” a must.
- Experience working with technical, contracting and financial personnel.
- Knowledge of Cost Point and other Deltek products, including MPM.
- Knowledge of cost and financial accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Access, Power Point, Word and Excel, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience working with project management and business management principles, policies and procedures.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
Education & Experience:
Associate Degree and 2 years of relevant experience in cost accounting and/or financial analysis.
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT), a space systems engineering, science and IT services company, was founded in 1994. Headquartered in...