Selene Finance , a mortgage loan Special Servicer with locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, and Horsham, PA, specializes in loan resolution strategies designed to preserve home ownership and distressed asset rehabilitation. Founded in 2007 to address a specific need in the mortgage industry, we strive to keep borrowers in their homes by making their mortgages affordable. ‘Doing well by doing good’ is our motto. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we look for in all of our staff. If you want to make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
Manager - Valuations
We are seeking a seasoned professional to manage and coordinate activities associated with valuations by performing the following duties:
- Ensure that the comprehensive policy and procedures are updated and maintained by management and communicated to staff
- Ensure reports are available, timely and accurate for monitoring the department’s daily performance to ensure that all business objectives are achieved
- Manage staff and projects as assigned; approve time sheets/PTO, monitor vendor/employee performance, develop metrics and reporting standards, maintain compliance with local governing entities, monitor timelines and measure KPIs; implement disciplinary action as needed
- Provide recommendations for procedural changes and improvements as they pertain to the department
- Examine policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Stay abreast of changes to federal and state mortgage laws and regulations affecting the operation
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
We seek a professional with 4-10 years of related experience or a Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business along with strong quantitative skills, including extensive knowledge of capital markets and valuation principles and the following skills, abilities and attributes:.
Financial Modeling experience including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred.
- Analytical, organized, detail oriented and have the ability to consistently meet multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be team-oriented
- Previous management experience required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Knowledge of Basic MS Office Suite; electronic mail; internet software; database software; and loan servicing systems (such as Fidelity)
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume"
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience
- Paid time off for vacations, holidays, and illness
- 401(k), discretionary employer contribution
- Medical and dental coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
Insperity - 13 months ago
Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, provides an array of human resources and business so...