Sr. Director, SSD Product Management
Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
The Seagate Design Center in Shakopee, MN is seeking a Senior Director of Product Line Management – SSD to join our team. The
Sr. Director of Solid State Drive (SSD) Enterprise PLM is responsible
for building and leading a world-class Product Line Management team.
This role cultivates existing customer relationships and
develops new relationships to create profitable and high-quality
products that delight our customers.
the definition, development, delivery and in-market execution of
best-in-class SSD products, from concept to End-of-Life.
- Leads the teams development of company market requirements; including product
strategy definition, requirements analysis, and ROI.
the development of business plans, assesses market penetration, and
product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market
- Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans.
- Directs market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Implements and develops marketing tools for successful product introductions..
- Leads new product definition and business plans with joint departments.
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values --People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor degree in related field..
- Strong leadership and proven management.
- 5 years of experience with Strategic Business Development.
- Experience implementing SSD programs or solutions.
- Prior SSD experience required.
- Proven Business/Marketing Enterprise Storage or Server experience.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
Imagine a work environment where your talent, abilities, skills and ideas are supported, taking you to incredible heights. The factors...