MedAllies offers the expertise and resources to help physicians with the application and meaningful use of health information technology, providing solutions that facilitate the collection, secure transmission and reporting of critical clinical information. Visit our website at www.medallies.com.
MedAllies offers a generous benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), life and disability insurance and paid time off.
The Systems Specialist is responsible for server and client side EHR installs for the MedAllies client base. This individual will also be expected to assist supporting HIE interfaces and the MedAllies internal IT infrastructure.
- Installs, configures, and supports Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems. Performs upgrades, patches, etc to ensure that the EHR system is on the latest, stable version.
- Installs, configures, and supports the MedAllies Health Information Exchange (HIE) interfaces; this includes troubleshooting connectivity, data mining, utilization monitoring, and reporting.
- Provides Tier 2 Support to the MedAllies Support Center on EHR support issues.
- Works with cross-functional teams to address internal IT issues (i.e. Support Center, Sales). Assists Support Center as needed and documents work in a timely manner.
- Assists MedAllies staff as needed: serves as a resource on technical questions related any information technology.
- Assists IT Administrator with general support of internal infrastructure. Serves as a back-up in absence of IT Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years in the IT industry
- Windows Server 2003 or later
- Database: MySQL, MS SQL Server, or Oracle
- Apache Tomcat
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel 30% to client sites or other locations as required
- Heathcare IT
- Linux (Red Hat Enterprise or Debian)
- EHR systems
- Web servers
Indeed - 16 months ago
MedAllies offers the expertise and resources to help physicians with the application and meaningful use of health information technology,...