Back to Search Results
Apply Now To This Position
General & Administrative
Job Location :
FTR- Full Time
The Brightview Experience
... vibrant people creating vibrant communities
For over ten years, our Brightview communities have provided outstanding service and amenities coupled with personalized care for seniors. Some of our residents are seeking a vibrant retirement lifestyle in our independent living apartment homes, some require the services of assisted living and long-term care, still others find specialized Alzheimer's and memory care services in our "Wellspring Village". Across the range of our award-winning communities, Brightview has come to set the standard in senior living.
Located throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England states, our communities boast top quality architectural design and amenities. But it's not just the beautiful gardens, elegant restaurant style dining, fitness centers, on-site salons, grand pianos, or even lively pubs that make our communities special. They're filled with caring and compassionate associates who take great pride in making a difference in the lives our residents each day. Join us and you'll discover a rewarding career as a part of a team of passionate professionals who feel great about the work they do and the people they do it with. In short, Brightview is simply a great place to live and a great place to work.
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrates the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Greets, interacts with and direct residents, family members, guests, and vendors in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Answers internal and external telephone calls, intercom, and pages.
- Assists residents and/or guests with registration for events, transportation, and meals.
- Maintains building security, monitors security systems including the emergency call system and responds accordingly.
- Prepares accounts payable and accounts receivable transaction; enters data in Yardi for processing.
- Assists in the creation and auditing of resident business files.
- Creates and maintains a variety of community level records and data in Excel or other electronic formats.
- Updates electronic training records; runs reports to assist management in monitoring compliance; assists associates in accessing electronic training tools.
- Records and processes resident submitted maintenance work orders.
- Manages the operation and maintenance of all office equipment and communication devices.
- Manages mail and newspaper delivery.
- Assists Business Office Manager with inventory control, supply orders, correspondence, scheduling and a variety of other administrative tasks.
- Assists Community Relations Director with marketing efforts through appropriate interactions with prospective residents and guests and other duties as directed.
- Assists Program Director with various activity programs as directed, including reminding residents of and encouraging resident involvement in activities.
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
ith our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- There are no supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate and minimum of two years administrative experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel; computer literacy sufficient to demonstrate ability to learn proprietary and other required computer applications.
- Knowledge of general office equipment operations.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
In conformity with applicable laws, The Shelter Group, Shelter Properties, Brightview Senior Living, and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements or because of the individual's refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test.
Returning Applicants Login Here:
If you do not remember your password click here .
Current Associates Login: