Reliable Temps is currently recruiting for a Lab Clerk/Paper Tester for a specialty paper company. This position is primarily responsible for performing quality control tests on finished and raw materials and alerting proper authorities of any defects. Duties include: maintaining records of tests performed and of conformance to established specifications; prepare reports and samples as required for submission to customers; perform process testing to assist Mill personnel in monitoring and controlling the paper making process and adjust and calibrate test instruments to ensure accurate result. Follow all safety rules and regulations. Detect and report any malfunctioning equipment and/or unsafe conditions to supervisor.
This position operates on a weekly rotating schedule; 1st, 3rd, 2nd. Compensation for 1st shift is $9.00, 3rd shift is $9.60, and $9.50 on 2nd shift. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a related field preferred
- Knowledge of data record maintenance and use of computer software
- Knowledge of basic math and the use and interpretations of fixed gauges and direct reading instruments
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time/attendance is imperative
Masslive.com - 12 months ago
Reliable Temps Inc. is a full service staffing firm founded in 1989 and is locally owned and operated with offices in Agawam, Easthampton an...