Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant
Project Performance Corporation (PPC) was named one of the Washington, DC area’s “Best Places to Work” by Washingtonian Magazine in 2007. We are part of a 350 -person multi-disciplinary team of information technology professionals, project management experts, scientific and technical experts, and legal and regulatory specialists dedicated to providing fully integrated and business-oriented solutions. Our cutting edge IT and management solutions benefit Fortune 500 decision makers and governments around the world.
Senior Microsoft CRM Dynamics Consultant to ensure successful delivery or our MS CRM software solutions. This consultant will work to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs. This Senior Consultant must have the ability to effectively apply development methodologies and tools, experience managing systems development projects, and understand the needs of the industry in which solutions are delivered. This Consultant will work through the project lifecycle from presales to final delivery of each CRM project.
- Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM technologies and provide advanced problem solving in order to maximize the effectiveness of the implementation team.
- Develop web-based and client server applications using Microsoft CRM software products, relational database stored procedures, and application programming interfaces provided by Microsoft CRM software.
- Act as Lead in all aspects including business analysis, configuration, customization, development, prototyping, network architecture, and quality assurance.
- Mentor other CRM consultants assigned to the implementation team.
- Strong experience implementing and developing on large Microsoft CRM and/or competitive Tier 1 CRM solution such as Siebel, SAP, or Salesforce.com
- Experience in conceptualizing and designing a best-practice solution that leverages product and industry knowledge as directed by client requirements
- Experience in implementing Dynamics CRM front end and workflow configurations as directed by client requirements
- At least 4 years of experience delivering MS CRM solutions in a consulting role.
- Must have strong integration skills.
- Experience with asp.net, C#, and SQL Server.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- Broad understanding and experience developing on the Microsoft platform, including products and frameworks such as SQL Server 2005/2008, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory, .NET 3.5 and 4.0, and xRM.
PPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Project Performance Corporation - 14 months ago