Enterprise Content Management Senior Solutions Engineer and Team Lead
Everyone talks about fixing healthcare. At Recondo, you can be a part of the solution.
Recondo Technology, based in Greenwood Village, Colorado, develops Software as a Service (SaaS) that brings sophisticated efficiencies and cost savings to the hospital business office.
Why It Matters
Processing and collecting payments currently costs the medical industry a staggering $460 billion annually. Our software services streamline the hospital business office, making complex healthcare costs transparent to patients and easy to understand.
Making a Difference
This isn’t just A Job. This is a mission to change healthcare in our country. Reducing payment processing costs and eliminating insurance denials and driving that money back into the hospital care side means the hospital can care for the uninsured and make real difference to the care community.
How We Do It
Recondo pioneered Software as a Service (SaaS) hospital applications in the Cloud. The company also leads the industry in building and deploying intelligent web robots called ReconBots®, which extract, transform, and load current and accurate data from insurance company websites into Recondo services. All services are designed and developed using post-modern, sophisticated rules-based architectures.
We currently a have a full time opening for an Enterprise Content Management Solutions Engineer to work in our Greenwood Village, Colorado headquarters.
· Lead a team to implement Recondo’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capability.
· Lead a team to apply the ECM solution to improve revenue recovery operations and productivity.
· Possess a technical working knowledge of ECM technology and operations to function as a player coach, including hands on execution as necessary.
· Lead teams to design, implement, and operate corporate IT capabilities to include: Active Directory Consolidation, VDI, email, collaboration, and other enterprise solutions as required to support the business.
· Assist, mentor, and provide technical direction, leadership, guidance and support for IT staff.
· 3-5 years of Leadership experience
· 3+ years of Enterprise Content Management Solution experience
· 5+ years of Sr. Level Engineering and Design experience
· 3+ years of Microsoft enterprise solutions to include Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
· Working knowledge of VMware vSphere
· Excellent communication and customer services skills
· Strong organizational, time management and troubleshooting/problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
· Alfresco ECM
· Microsoft SharePoint
· Cisco and networking skills
· Advanced Linux/UNIX skills
· Enterprise Datacenter Experience
· Database knowledge
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
· Master degree in related field a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Recondo Technology is a growing, high performance, challenging and rewarding environment that offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, company environment. Benefits include: comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, PTO and holidays.
Recondo Technology - 22 months ago