The Vendor Performance Analyst (VPA) supports suppliers in the use of the Lowes Vendor Dart system. Vendor Dart is a Micro Strategy based system that allows vendors to access data on their product performance. The VPA will support the Logistics Vendor On-boarding process that will include Logistics Requirements training to drive better vendor execution.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Providing assistance to suppliers with system related issues.
• Trouble shooting reporting issues.
• Manually processing item location includes and excludes.
• Creating historical data feeds for new vendors.
• Facilitate training & education programs to share best practices across our supplier base.
• Manage logistics vendor on-boarding process
• Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years experience in either Supply Chain or Lowe's store operations.
• 2-5 years relevant work experience with a technical knowledge in the areas of Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• A successful candidate must possess strong organizational skills; have attention to detail, the ability to multi task, and work well in a team environment.
• 2+ years Forecasting, Replenishment Planning or Inventory Management experience in a high velocity industry.
• Prior MicroStrategy, DART, or EDI experience is preferred.
With fiscal year 2011 sales of $50.2 billion, Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 100 company that serves approximately 15 million customers a week at more than 1,745 home improvement stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s is the second-largest home improvement retailer in the world. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's - 12 months ago
No longer a low-profile company, Lowe's Companies has evolved from a regional hardware store operator into a nationwide chain of home...