Sr Specialist, Learning & Development-SAL003371
This role may be based out of any city in the US with access to a major airport.
Role may also be based internationally.
Merck is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products, as well as animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This role may be based out of any major city in the U.S. with access to a major airport. Role may also be based internationally.
- Design, develop & implement a training curriculum (leader guides, participant workbooks, e-Learning modules, reference guides, etc.) for the launch, on-boarding, follow-up and reinforcement of the business applications and navigation of the MAXX Customer Relationship Platform.
- Determine the business outcomes and standards of performance to be achieved by learners that are aligned with MAH Leadership Behaviors, Corporate Vision and Mission.
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, MAH Academy, Sales Force Effectiveness and IT to ensure that all stakeholders needs are met.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Provide leadership and direction to assist the business in addressing the training needs to meet key business drivers that will maximize performance.
- Ensure that the development and delivery of the MAH Academy curriculum is cost effective and meets global training standards and business expectations.
- Ensure all training programs and materials are consistent with, and supporting of, company regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Deliver communication plans in alignment with the MAH Academy training curriculum
Minimum Education Requirement:
Required Experience or Skills:
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales, marketing, or technical services.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Advanced iPad skillset
- Ability to travel 60% (domestic and international)
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Merck’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Experience in Animal Health
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
Merck is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes ted by search firms to any employee at Merck via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Former Military, Transitioning Service Members, National Guard & Reserves - We value your past and present service.
Job: Sales Training
Job Title : Sr. Specialist
Primary Location: NA-US-KS-DeSoto
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Merck & Co. - 22 months ago
Merck makes medicines for a number of maladies, from stuffy noses and asthma to hypertension and arthritis. The...