ACH/RDC Risk Mgmt. Rep
2nd shift position. Hours are 2 pm to 11:00 pm
This position would be responsible for ensuring adherence to Bank ACH and RDC risk policy related to ACH and RDC Renewals. In addition, this position must be familiar with related policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and will be a contact for ACH and RDC exposure related information and queries as well as have responsibility for ACH and RDC Renewal support.
• Completes New ACH Setups for customers, maintains and updates information in ACH Database, BST and Pep+ system.
• Generate monthly renewals for all ACH and RDC Renewals. This functionality includes follow up notification and communication to Account Officers.
• Monitor and ensure all new ACH and RDC customer set up and risk exposure limits for ACH origination customers are in compliance with ACH Credit Policy.
• Monitor and ensures all risk exposure limits are properly implemented, maintained and renewed in adherence to ACH and RDC Policies and NACHA risk regulations.
• Works closely with Bank Officers, Operations and Implementation teams to resolve issues surrounding ACH and RDC files/clients which exceed the established ACH risk exposure limits and RDC Daily and Account Limits.
• Develops and maintains productive working relationships both internal and external customers. .
• Remains informed of all new or modifications to ACH and RDC rules and regulations.
• Performs functions on ACH Risk Desk including EDI Reporting, ACH Debit Block/Positive Pay Service, Monitoring of suspended batches and seeks appropriate approvals as needed, process ECM requests, process rejected fee report for closed accounts.
• Generates regular and ad hoc reporting in support of Lenders, Credit Officers, Cash Management Officers, and other bank business lines as required.
• Participates in special assignments, projects and other ACH related services as needed to support management
• Maintains Pep+ CA and updates as needed.
• Provides customer service support to internal and external customers.
• Processes batch/item reversals and deletes, one time increases per originators’ requests
• Maintain spreadsheet tracking of over-the-limit approvals, NSF charging, ND Debit Block rejections,
• Maintain updated procedures
III. Education/Experience Requirements
High School diploma or equivalency required.
1-3 years relevant experience.
IV. Additional Job Requirements:
Good understanding of Online Security Risk, Internet, and payment industry
Interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude.
Analytical and problem solving skills with strong business acumen.
Good team player who is able to work well with product teams, operational teams, technical teams and external vendors.
Detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Good understanding of ACH Rules and Regulations and FFIEC Guidance for both ACH and RDC.
Good understanding of the internal Commercial ACH and RDC Policies.
Ability to effectively communicate with other business partners: Treasury Management, Relationship Managers, IT, Operations and Product Management.
PC skills including, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, internet and other systems used within the department.
People's United Bank - 21 months ago
People's United Financial is the holding company for People's United Bank (formerly People's Bank), which was founded in...