organizations can keep up with the fast-paced, 24/7 nature of today's media coverage;
even fewer can claim to have helped shape it. Bloomberg is the leading global provider of
financial data, news and analytics. Bloomberg provides real-time and archived financial and
market data, pricing, trading, news and communications tools to corporations, news
organizations, financial and legal professionals and individuals around the world.
Bloomberg is creating a new web-based information product that will report on, analyze and
quantify the impact of government actions on business and industry. It will bring the same
unparalleled level of fact-based, objective reporting and analysis to policymaking as it has
provided to the financial community for the past 27 years.
Bloomberg is seeking a Senior Health Analyst to help produce rich, in-depth information for a
new information product on the implications of government actions for the health care
industry. The senior analyst will join an industry-focused team of editors, reporters, and
financial analysts to deliver high-quality content to customers.
The senior analyst will:
e.g., new rules or potential legislative outcomes
- Write and issue reports of anticipated government actions and upcoming events,
events in the industry
- Analyze the congressional and regulatory process and closely monitor relevant
- Outline potential policy scenarios and assess the likely impact of each scenario
- Work with team to quantify the impact of government actions on business and
contract awards, and governmental decisions for businesses and industries
- Analyze and report implications of appropriations legislation, government
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school in government or political science
- At least seven years of professional work experience analyzing government and
- A deep understanding of the political, legislative and regulatory processes
- In-depth knowledge of the health care industry
- Experience understanding government and business
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Superior ability to disaggregate information and drive to the root of the issues
- Ability to draw conclusions from a well-documented and well-supported set of
- Intimate understanding of government affairs, politics, business, and technology is a strong
- Ability to deliver information accurately in a fast-paced environment with insight and
Please apply online at: http://careers.bloomberg.com/hire/jobs/job28661.html
- Demonstrable attention to detail and organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial and energetic approach to the job
- A good communicator, collaborator and team player
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply please use link below:
JournalismNext.com - 4 years ago
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting...