JOB NARRATIVE REQUIREMENTS:|
– High School diploma or equivalency certificate
– Valid drivers license and insured operable vehicle
– Preferred experience in residential property management, hotel maintenance, construction, electrical, plumbing,
– May be required to provide and maintain own tools
– Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English
NOTE: If the job duties require the use of a respirator, the candidate must be Medically Fit for Duty, Cleared to Wear a Respirator, and able to comply with FPI’s Facial Hair Policy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Curb Appeal - by definition
1. Maintain the outside appearance of the apartment community, including buildings, landscaping, and
2. Daily cleaning of common grounds:
a. Keep the street and parking lot curbing free of debris.
b. Clean the parking lot.
c. Hose out dumpster and keep area clean and free of debris.
d. Keep common area light globes clean and free of debris.
e. Keep pool decking and furniture hosed down when required (based on seasonal conditions).
Arrange furniture in a neat and organized manner. Clean furniture as needed.
f. Trash receptacles and ash urns to be emptied a minimum of once daily.
g. Sidewalks, stairways and breezeways to be swept and kept free of debris.
h. Landscaped areas to be kept free of debris and pet waste.
3. Maintenance of Common Grounds
a. Painted curbing should always appear freshly painted.
b. Parking lot should appear freshly striped.
c. Bumper blocks are to be in a neat and orderly fashion.
d. Pool and stairway fencing to be painted when needed.
e. Dumpsters to be maintained in operable condition.
B. Help remove items left behind by vacating residents for storage and/or disposal.
C. Comply with all FPI policies and procedures.
D. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
FPI Management, Inc. - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard