A fantastic opportunity exists to join an international leader in the supply of engineering and construction services within the oil & gas petrochemical and other industries. Employing over 30000 staff worldwide and with increased projects and joint ventures our business is booming.
Technip Oceania now have an established branch in New Zealand as part of our vision to serve the needs of New Zealand operators Technip's New Plymouth office employs Engineers and Designers in all onshore disciplines with the capability to execute minor capital works while resourcing from within the Technip Group as required to execute FEED detailed design and execution projects.
Significant experience with local vendors and subcontractors has expanded Technip's capability to execute procurement and construction management works and provide Brownfield engineering services.
Due to our significant growth in the region we are now seeking an experienced Senior Buyer who will become an integral leader in our Procurement division.
Some key responsibilities will include:
You will require the following experience:
- Preparing bid packages
- Negotiating and placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers to ensure ongoing service is provided.
- Processing purchase order requisitions whilst ensuring economical purchasing decisions are made and resultant products/services and performance meets the standards of quality specification and timing of the requisitioner.
Please send your applications to David Kyte through the link below. For further details please call 0011 +61 08 9463 2611.
- 5+ years purchasing experience in Oil and Gas or Resources Industry.
- Tertiary Qualified
- Sound Mechanical Aptitude.
- Knowledge of purchasing and expediting techniques and supplier capabilities in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Computer Literate and excellent communication skills.
Technip - 10 months ago
High-tech Technip USA, an American subsidiary of French engineering and construction giant Technip, provides engineering and construction...